Your Health Is Important To Us. Don’t take a chance. Rely on Professional Mold Remediation.
When mold inhabits your home, it can release harmful particles into the air and make your entire family sick. Mold can grow on virtually any organic surface as long as moisture and oxygen are present. Before the situation worsens, get in touch with our team to take advantage of our mold removal services.
Our certification in Applied Microbial Remediation means that we will do all that we can to make sure the contaminated area has the right amount of mold remediation to meet our high standards.
Get Help Now!
What should I do if I suspect water and mold damage?
The first thing you should do is call Valley Restoration & Construction at:
Mold is not something to be taken lightly. At Valley Restoration & Construction of Montrose, CO, we are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our IICRC-certified mold remediation technicians will use our top of the line mold remediation and testing equipment to help you solve your problem today.
Mold Remediation You Can Trust
- Visual indoor, crawlspace, & attic inspections
- Moisture mapping, & surveying
- Mold testing
- Structure cleaning and drying
- Disinfect and deodorize
- Air duct mold removal & cleaning
- Debris removal
- Mold mitigation
- At Valley Restoration & Construction of Montrose, CO, we are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Our IICRC-certified mold remediation technicians will use our top of the line mold testing equipment to help you solve your problem today.
- Home Inspectors: Do you have an inspection with microbial growth? We can verify mold presence and come up with the best treatment for your situation.
Mitigate Your Future Mold Issues
- Having a trusted team to clean and remove the debris to restore your property is imperative.
- Get in touch with us today to take advantage of our comprehensive construction packages for restoring your home after water or mold damage. We work with your insurance company to give you peace of mind!
Free Pre-Inspection to Help Your Sale Go Smoothly
Get a head start on selling your home. Let Valley Restoration & Construction do a free inspection to identify and address the top areas your home inspector will point out in their report. We can do mold damage repair in common areas like your attic, crawl space, and air ducts.