Our floors can take a lot of wear and tear throughout a year, especially when pets and children are factors. Getting your flooring professionally cleaned can enhance your home and eliminate some health hazards.
With tile comes grout. It’s important to get both aspects of your flooring professionally cleaned. Why is it so important?
- Allergens can build up. Because of the texture of grout, allergens can begin to embed themselves between tiles. After while, they will build up without a professional scrubbing to keep them at bay. Bacteria, mold, oil and dirt are just a few of the common allergens that end up coating your kitchen and bathroom floors.
- Your floors will look better. Any grout lines (specifically lighter-colored lines) can turn brown or yellow with all the oil and dirt that builds up over time.
- It will prevent premature aging. Tile is meant to last for a long time. Not only will it begin to break down without proper maintenance, but you’ll also have to regrout your floors more often.
Carpet is one of the most important floor types to professionally clean on a regular basis. Here’s why:
- It will last longer. Your carpet will stay in proper condition for longer when it’s properly maintained. It’s much more expensive to get brand new carpet than to get an annual or semiannual shampooing.
- Allergens will decrease. Dust mites, pet dander, pollen, and other airborne allergens love to catch on the fibers of your carpet. These unhealthy contaminants will continue to build up without proper cleaning.
- Your home’s air quality will improve. After bacteria, pollutants, and airborne allergens settle in your carpet, movement or disturbance can cause the loser contaminants to release and float in the air, therefore being breathed in by you and your family.
- Your carpet will look better! Stains and dirt packed into your floors can give your home an ugly appearance. Get your carpet looking brand new with a professional carpet cleaning!